Important Dates & Registration
Please join us at our meetings. We value your input. We meet once a month from 9:30 am-11:00 am each month to review how things are going and get input on what needs to be done.
2019 CMS Meeting Schedule
Montessori Kindergarten Parent Information Sessions
Early Montessori – Parent Information Meeting
Thursday, January 9, 2020
4 p.m. to 5 p.m. or 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Location: Winslow Center (Gallery Room). 1100 Winslow Ave, Coquitlam
As this information session is for parents/guardians, kindly make arrangements to leave your children at home. Thankyou!
Late Entry to the Montessori Program (Grade 6)
The Montessori program is offered at two middle schools in the district: Montgomery and Scott Creek. Late entry to the program is available at Grade 6. If you are considering the Middle School Montessori Program, there will be a parent and student information session.
Late Montessori Program – Parent and Student Information Meeting
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Location : Scott Creek Middle School
1240 Lansdowne Dr, Coquitlam
Current non Montessori students are eligible to apply for the Grade 6 Montessori Program.
Application For September 2020 Kindergarten and Grade 6 opens January 2020.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR KINDERGARTEN
- Children entering Kindergarten September 2020 must apply through the programs of choice online
- Applications will be accepted Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 9 a.m. to Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 4 p.m.
- Applications for Kindergarten are done by a random draw and will be limited to the number of spaces available.
- Kindergarten children with siblings in the program will be given highest priority (provided the sibling will still be in attendance the following school year) and must still apply online.
- Students entering Grade 1 wishing to enroll should contact the school directly.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR GRADE 6
- Applications for Late Montessori are to be completed online
- Applications will be accepted Friday, January 17, 2020 at 9 a.m. to Thursday, January 23, 2020 at 4 p.m.
- Students currently in Grade 5 interested in continuing must still apply online.
Please read this link for information on the application process.